Outlook Mail Service (Hotmail and MSN)

The latest on EmuDevs

Topic author
Meltie
Administrator

March 28th, 2018, 7:45 am

Attention Members

For the last week and a half, I have been working with Outlook services to allow us to send emails to our members that use Hotmail and/or MSN addresses. After a 48 hour delay, I got a message from their support center stating that our services have been white listed on their end. We should be able to send emails to those address later this week, after a 48 hour waiting period.

If you like to continue receiving emails from us after registration, please add the email address that you receive your activation link on to your safe senders list. This will help Id the emails from us a lot better and makes sure the email gets to your inbox. I have allowed new users to use those email address on the board again. If we continue to have problems with Outlook services such as Hotmail or MSN address, I will block them from registration once again.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to message me or send an email.

It's impossible to work hard for something, you don't enjoy!
- Keiko Ayano

Topic author
Meltie
Administrator

April 8th, 2018, 6:45 pm

Our first News Letter was sent out at 6:33pm today server time and was blocked instantly by outlook once again. If you have a email with Outlook, Hotmail and/or MSN, we would like you to change your email address to another provider.

If you don't change your account email address, you will not receive email updates or news letters. This includes account recovery as well.

Thanks for your understandings!

It's impossible to work hard for something, you don't enjoy!
- Keiko Ayano